59 Series NASCAR Approved
AERO Racing Wheels
AERO Racing Wheels are the best wheels in the racing industry. Created in 1995, AERO Racing Wheels number one goal is to provide the highest quality of wheel specifically designed to endure the toughest requirements and conditions seen throughout the racing industry. From the dirt track to asphalt, AERO Wheels can be found on the race cars of amateur and professional teams. AERO Wheels reputation speaks for itself winning more Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Camping World series races since November 1997 than all other wheel manufactures combined.
Real Racers Race on AERO Wheels
AERO Racing Wheels plays a big part in several racing sanctioning bodies, being a part of the IMCA (International Motor Contest Association), and WISSOTA. AERO Racing Wheels also has a contingency partnership with the CRA, USCS, and the TriState Modified Series and we are the Official Wheel of AMRA. With 7 Days a week customer service and Same-Business-Day Shipping (based on availability), Qwik Performance is your AERO Racing Wheel Whole Sale Distributor.
Dirt and Asphalt Racing Wheels
Qwik Performance carries the full line of AERO Racing wheels for both dirt and asphalt applications. With many styles and colors to choose from, AERO wheels are both the highest quality wheel and the best looking wheel you can buy for your race car. From rolled, spun, or CNC spun formed wheels, to bead lock for dirt track, Qwik Performance is sure to have the size, style, and color wheel for your car. Check out each series of AERO Wheels with the links to the right for more information about each style of wheel.
AERO Racing Wheels Series for Dirt and Asphalt Tracks
How to Measure Backspacing55 Series
AERO RACE WHEELS SERIES GUIDE
- 30 Series- Asphalt/Dirt Wheel - Size: 13 x 7, 8, 10
- 31 Series- Asphalt Wheel - Size: 13 x 7, 8, 10
- 33 Series- Dirt Wheel with Beadlock - Size: 13 x 7, 8, 10
- 50 Series- Asphalt/Dirt Wheel - Size: 13 x 7, 8, 10, 12
- 51 Series- Asphalt Wheel - Size: 15 x 8, 10
- 52 Series- Asphalt/Dirt Wheel - Size: 15x8
- 53 Series- Dirt Wheel with Beadlock - Size: 15 x 7, 8, 10, 12
- 56 Series- Asphalt Wheel - Size: 15x8
- 58 Series- Asphalt/Dirt Wheel - Size: 15 x 8, 10
- 59 Series- NASCAR Approved Asphalt Wheel - Size: 15 x 9-1/2